Every business is different. We specialize in creating servers built explicitly for your needs. From file servers and mail servers to industrial-strength databases, we're ready to customize a solution you can rely on.
How do we do it? With server-class hardware and reliable open source software, that's how. Our vendor-independent solutions includes the following:
- Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Red Hat and many other Linux distributions
- FreeBSD, the most popular derivative of the original UNIX operating system
- Mac OS X, built upon solid open source technologies with the best user interface around
- Web services using Apache, CGI, PHP, Python, Perl, and more.
- Email with secure POP, IMAP, and webmail including antivirus and spam filtering.
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and (in a pinch) Microsoft Access.
- Content and blog management via Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, plus many others.
- Calendaring, customer relationship management, and accounting software.
- File servers featuring mixed-client integration with Linux, Windows, and Macs.
- Directory services with single sign-on, authentication, and global address books.